Your new product holds a 12 Month Warranty. This includes the following:
- New Carburettors
- Reconditioned Carburettors (includes Factory Exchange Carbs)
- Ignition Components (Vacuum Advance Canisters, Electronic Conversions, Distributors)
- Conversion Kit Components
This warranty covers from any Manufacturing Defects from any of our products we produce. Defects that include faults with electrics I.E. Electric components such as solenoids etc not working, moving components of the carburettor such as throttle shafts and choke components.
Warranty is voided when the product has been
- Adversely modified
- Subjected to adverse conditions such as
- Improper installation or adjustment
- Corrosion or other contaminants
- Faulty repair or tune
In the event of an alleged defect, Recarb’s responsibility is strictly limited to repair or replace the defective product. Recarb will have the sole discretion for final warranty determination.
Please contact us as soon as possible so we can try and resolve the problem.
Recarb shall not be responsible for the following:
- External Labour charges (3rd Party Mechanics)
- Freight or Transportation (Towing Charges)
- Other Incidental Charges (Taxi Fares, Hire Cars, Hotel Charges etc)
- Consequential or other damages incurred by use of any Recarb product
NOTE: Under no circumstances will Recarb make reimbursements to any applicable charges as mentioned above.
Products returned to us are to have freight pre-paid. We will return the product using the fastest method possible, generally resulting in Express Post.
The warranty is for the original customer only. It is not to be forwarded if on-sold after purchase.
A note on warranty: Problems happen. We all wish to solve them as easily as possible.
Most problems are solved with a simple phone call; and our quick inspection.
Please contact us via:
Phone: (07) 5493 3788- Monday to Friday, 9AM-5PM AEST
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org